Thursday, February 25, 2010

New owner...free shipping!!!


Hi, my name is Chandice Probst and I am thrilled to be the new owner of Diaper Style!!! (I must note my sweet husband is my business partner and helps so much! :) With Skye's tremendous growth in her other business, Baby Half Off (be sure to check it out, it's amazing!) she needed to find a new home for Diaper Style. I am so excited to step in and continue making this great company a top cloth diaper provider as well as helping it grow into a successful one-stop couture mom and baby shop! You will see many new additions in product. Everything from the cloth diaper world to chic mom and baby gear, as well as many natural products for you and your little prince or princess. To show my excitement to be working with all of you I would like to offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders for the rest of February!!! Just enter the code at facebookfan at checkout. I look forward to getting to know all of you, enjoy shopping!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to offer you some PR. I am a cloth diapering, baby wearing, going green mama. And 90% of my followers are too. Please check out my blog and let me know what you think. Email me luvnlife00@gmail.com

http://www.luvnlife00.blogspot.com

Autumn Beck said...

I am so terrible at keeping up with my Google reader. Just saw this and wanted to come over and say hi and congrats on your new adventure! If you ever come across a brand your curious about let me know maybe I've tried it!

Many blessings to you and your family.

sanjeet said...

This sounds incredible!
free classified india