Friday, June 4, 2010
Carseat Canopy Highlight and Giveaway!!!
With the Carseat Canopy you can...
* Protect Your Baby from wind, rain, and sun
* Provide private area for infant
* Creates darker space for nap time
* Cooler environment during summer time without use of blankets
* Carry handle bar without exposing baby
* Keeps blanket off from baby's face
I just loved having a carseat canopy for my little guy, especially since he was born during RSV season. People didn't touch him as much because they felt a little more akward lifting up the canopy to see your baby. People were so polite to ask before just lifting it up, it acted as a filter of sorts, that mommy gets to choose who gets to see baby. :) (just kidding) It was a nice way to keep baby asleep when out and about. The lights would normally shine right in their faces but this adorable cover kept it a little dark for more peaceful sleep.
These are the perfect baby shower gift or even gift for yourself! It was truly one of my favorite things to have with my little guy!
A few things to remember...